Become a sponsor or exhibitor
Click here to download the sponsorship & exhibition prospectus
Confirm early—maximise your exposure
Early confirmation of your participation will ensure a higher level of exposure. An extensive promotional campaign including advertisements, email broadcasts and web presence will be implemented in the lead up to the Road Safety Research, Policing and Education Conference 2013.
Benefits of sponsoring and/or exhibiting
If road safety research, policing or education are part of your marketing objective there is no better way to show your support than by sponsoring or exhibiting at the Road Safety Research, Policing and Education Conference 2013. The exhibition and sponsorship opportunities at the conference provide the perfect opportunity to promote your organisation’s commitment to road safety and reducing road trauma. The conference offers a forum to increase awareness of your organisation, launch new products, to support your brand and to maintain a high profile within the road safety field; before, during and after the event.
- Raise your profile by showing your support for road safety
- Reinforce your credentials as a key player in road safety
- Stimulate discussion and extend management thinking on issues that affect road safety
- Reach 450+ delegates in a variety of road safety-oriented roles
- Publicise your activities and promote your company or brand
- Launch a new product or service and generate media interest
- Reinforce relationships with existing clients and develop new contacts
- Discover the current trends and challenges and how your organisation can meet them
Interested in sponsoring or exhibiting?
The 20th International Council on Alcohol, Drugs and Traffic Safety (ICADTS) Conference (www.t2013.com
) will be held immediately prior to the RSRPE13 conference at the Brisbane Convention & Exhibition Centre.
First held in 1950, the triennial international ICADTS conferences have achieved a long-standing and well-regarded reputation as the leading international meeting in the field of alcohol, drugs and traffic safety. We anticipate the consecutive staging of these dynamic road safety conferences will lead to increased delegate numbers and maximised returns for the conferences’ sponsors and exhibitors.
15 April 2013
Authors acceptance deadline
7 May 2013
Full papers requiring peer review deadline
7 June 2013
1 July 2013
Full papers not requiring peer review deadline
28–30 August 2013
Road Safety Research, Policing and Education Conference
Conference sponsored by
John Kirby Road Safety Award sponsored by: